I won the... Namaste Zuma Bag

Posted by vickie | 3:44 PM | 6 comments »

\\
okay so today started out like any other. I slept in. Woke up when Vincent was fussing. Than I went and check my email and I found out I won this:

a Namaste Zuma bag and I was able to have the one in the limited edition eggplant color. Isn't she beautiful?? I can not wait till she comes next week. she is gorgeous. I love her already. now I just need to get the three mesh bags which snap into it. A big thanks to Hip Mountain Mama for the Zuma. You should also check out her blog. It is good.

So Saturday has been a good day. I just wish the post went faster. sigh
next week I am going to spend 24 hours camped outside of the local chic fil a thats going to be opening in Bakersfield. They are going to be giving away 52 gift certificates to the first 100 people in line. Free food for year. I know I wont use it all and will be happy to take my friends out to lunch. But I am going to be there at 4am on wednesday morning just to make sure I am the first person in line gosh darnit. My husband was like heck yeah. So my dad is going to be down there with me also so we can trade off when one of us gets to cold or whatnot. should be fun. I just hope its not raining.

Extreme Spinning(clicky)is having a contest to win a skein of custom made just for you yarn. If you received a phat fiber box in february and you received her coupon you can get some extra wool if you win also . so here is the picture of my hand felted beads. I made seven of them out of malabrigo roving. here they are so heres to keeping my fingers crossed because I need some nice custom yarn to go in my new knitting bag.

















also these scissor fobs are for sale now: the are five dollars each plus two dollars for shipping. if interested just message me and I can send you an invoice via paypal

6 comments

  1. CJ // February 28, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

    Congrats on the GORGEOUS bag. Love the beads, too!

  2. Unknown // February 28, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

    Thanks for the blog post. I am so happy you won, it is a beautiful bag and know you will love it.

  3. vickie // February 28, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

    cj thank you for the kind comments

  4. vickie // February 28, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

    hip mountain mama thank you and you are welcome

  5. Unknown // February 28, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

    Congrats on the beautiful bag!

  6. Melissa // March 1, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

    Love the bag! What a great color too. My brother did the camping out thing with a Chick-Fil-A that opened in Athens. I can't remember when he got there but he did get the free food for a year coupons. He said they were nice about bringing out refreshments and letting you use the bathroom. I think they give everyone a number and then you have to have the number when the store opens, or something like that. Good luck to you!