today has been a good day. woke up and found out that i won one of the scavenger hunt drawings at myhandmadepledge.com this is what i won








they are from ameesadornments
they are so beautiful arent they???? I cant wait to wear them.
okay so i finished my dads dead fish hat. it came out totally cute and he loves it. so now he has a hat to fish in lol.
here are some pictures:

isnt it great he was so happy and my mom told me that he can never wear it around her. i was mad when she told me that and was like gee i just wasted a day knitting this for him. grr she was just kidding though:-) she called me and told me she liked it





isnt it cute. I love it. my dad was happy too. here is the pattern here now i have to make one for my husband. there fun though. i dont mind. okay and one more bit of business and than i got ot go do laundry. I need to go mail my hat for the great hat race and im working on my products for phat fiber. little man is sleeping. thank goodness. I always emjoy a little bit of quiet time. I figure he will be up soon ; so I need to hurry.

my handmade registry is having their launch week extravaganza this week. lots of prize giveaways, scavenger hunts and you can make your wish list of handmade products you want so everyone will know what to get you for Christmas birthday and just because. check it out here.






well i got to run. hope everyone is having a good day and I will blog some more later today.

4 comments

  1. Turtle // January 27, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

    gorgeous earrings and LOVE the hat! i had missed that on knitty but just this morning had a friend comment that he had seen a cool fish hat on a guy and i secretly thought, i should make him one! This will be it! thanks for including the link!!

  2. Darcys Knotty Knitter // January 27, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

    I want that hat I would totally wear it how fun a knitter you are so crafty;)Hugs Darcy

  3. Darcys Knotty Knitter // January 27, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

    You should show those pictures off on the knotty knitter group on ravelry and I love your new earrings to.Hugs Darcy

  4. Unknown // January 31, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

    OMG! Your dad's hat is AWESOME!!!! I love it!!!