spaghetti

Posted by vickie | 10:52 PM | 1 comments »


made spaghetti for lunch/dinner/breakfast yeah I made alot. lol so little man has some Italian in his cultural background and you sure can tell. he is good at slurping down the spaghetti. look: :-)





















got some more spinning done tonight spun up the last of my june phat fiber samples and spun the rest of my danido roving tomorrow i will put it on the niddy noddy and tie it off so it will be a skein and than set the twist. w00t!!! going to go read some more sookie than go to sleep.

1 comments

  1. Trudy // July 10, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

    What a cute picture!

    I just wanted to welcome you as a new follower of my blog. I'm so glad to have you as one of my readers. I hope that you will enjoy your visits. Drop me a line anytime.

    Your Truly,

    Trudy
    www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com