October 4, 2011

I have not been spinning for the past couple days just knitting. It has been nice to be knitting again although it feels a little odd. I am not used to the feel of knitting needles in my hands. I am used to the motions that go with spinning yarn with drop spindles. So after a long while of not knitting it feels extremely foreign to me.

I am currently knitting up some arm warmers to go into my etsy store. They are made of Noro Silk Garden and are my own pattern. I will have a completed set tomorrow and will post pictures.

Today was an okay day mostly. I have given up the fight on making Vincent take a nap. I am tired of all the screaming and crying he does. All it does is make me mad and wake up his baby sister so she is grumpy because of no nap.

Tomorrow is Vincent's first day of speech therapy. It will be interesting to see how it goes.

back to knitting.

0 comments