October 5, 2011

Today was a very eventful day. Weather wise it was dreary and gloomy and I loved every minute of it. Dad came and took me to Vincent's speech therapy. That was nice because it did not cut into Kenny's work schedule. The speech therapist said Vincent did very well for his first day. I am happy.

So back to the weather as soon as we got to Vincent's school it started raining up a storm and the wind was blowing really good. I love this weather. Tomorrow is our last day for rain and than next week back up to the 90's. BLEH That's all I have to say.

This morning I got up to go get the laundry out of the dryer and there was a very large black and white pitt bull in our backyard. I backed up went in the house and called animal control. The dog finally went back to his own yard. It knocked four boards out of our fence. Lovely huh.
Kenny went out there to see where it got in. The dog was back in his own yard but saw Kenny; barked and started coming towards him. We have a very large back yard and kenny was hauling tail in flip flops screaming open the door. I have never seen someone run so fast in flip flops lol. I told him not to go out there. Did he listen to me noooo. oh well. At least I got to tell him told you so. hehe.

Today I did not get much knitting done. Vincent was off the wall and would not take a nap.

I think that is about all that went on today.

just been spinning and knitting taking care of kids same ol same ol lol

here are some pics of my projects going on right now

armwarmers spun with fiber from Sosae Caetano's wonderful store

PA050130


my coral fiber from Sosae's shop I just recently spun up. I still have to skein it up and set the twist. Vincent is modeling it as well.

vincent1


and these arm warmers I am knitting which will be available for sale in my etsy shop soon. I am still working on the other one.
PA050129

Vincent has that oh mom look on his face lol

well thats all for now. leave comments if you wish I love to get em.

0 comments