Had an awesome day today. Waited around for the mail man. My Bella Merce Twilight inspired jewelry came today. I love it so much here is the picture I took on my new Canon camera I won last week.

Here is the Bella Merce Package before I opened it. I love the packaging.
here is the package after I opened it.

Tells me about my necklace and how to take care of it.
















and here is a close up of my necklace:
















I love my necklace so much. Thank you to Womb at the Innsane and Bella Merce for the wonderful necklace. You should go check out both of these web pages they are both good. Bella Merce makes all kinds of hand made engraved jewelry.

Here is Vincent at the park today. He had a good time:





















Is this a sunflower? It popped up out of nowhere last week after big rain. I thought at first it was a funky weed




















My giveaway will be coming up soon.Once I reach my 200th post. Oh yeah and looking forward to phat fiber box at my house this month:-) If you don't know about phat fiber you should go here Phat Fiber and read all about it.

3 comments

  1. Hip Mountain Mama // December 22, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

    How amazing that you are winning all these really cool things! Congrats! I love that necklace!
    Suzy

  2. Linda // December 30, 2009 at 1:41 AM  

    Congratulations and thanks so much for stopping by my blog:)
    Warmly
    Linda

  3. Unknown // December 31, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

    Oh wow! Thats a fabulous necklace!