Another year almost done. It went so quick. There is a lot going on this month as well. Little man's birthday was December 14, My anniversary is December 22(5 years and there better not be an earthquake. The earthquake in Paso Robles which killed two people happened right as my husband started saying his vows to me. We have the earthquake at our wedding ceremony on tape. ),Christmas is December 25 friday which means we will be at my MIL and FIL for Christmas.

This week has been both good and bad. I am still getting over my cold. I sound like a frog croaking when I talk. Little man is coming down with it as well.Just a little cough. I. received my camera in the mail which I won I will blog more about that whole experience later on today.
here are some pictures from my new camera:



















Here is Vincent wearing my felicity hat. Up until the crown its made of noro and the crown is nature wool. He loves red.

I am going to be having a contest coming up when I have reach my 200th post. You will like it I think.Phat fiber box drop was yesterday. Can't wait to get the box this month. It is going to be awesome. Aurora Borealis is the theme this month. I have to get to work on my samples for next months box. I should be able to get all of them done this weekend.

I saw Avatar yesterday. It is so epic. I want to see it again in 3D. My husband and I and Dennis and some of his friends went to see it. My mom and dad were supposed to go but because did not want to deal with the drama. Well that is all for now. I will have another post tomorrow of some finished projects hopefully.

1 comments

  1. Alpaca Farmgirl // December 19, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

    That is the cutest child! And I hope there's no earthquake on your anniversary too.

    You just won the alpaca summit beanie! I'll send you an email too. WOOT! Congrats!