tour de fleece day one /NABLOPOMO

Posted by vickie | 10:19 PM | 2 comments »

funonionday1 by morgaine24
funonionday1, a photo by morgaine24 on Flickr.

today was a good day for TDF got two yarns finished. here is one of this this is a core spun yarn and I love it. After I finish dinner I am going to spin up 6 ounces of alpaca that is a light chocolate brown color., It is going to be my winter scarf. It is the second day of NABLOPOMO I am going to actually remember to blog everyday my drive band disappeared fore my spinning wheel. I think my three year old could be involved in its disappearance:-) I rigged it with crochet cotton for now and it works. well off to spin

2 comments

  1. Theresa // July 6, 2011 at 5:42 AM  

    Hello Vickie! I'm following you from Time 4 Mommy. Glad I found your blog. Knitting and books. Could a blog get any better?!

    Please stop by and say hi! http://www.theresagrisanti.com

  2. vickie // July 9, 2011 at 1:02 PM  

    Hi there glad you enjoyed my blog off to check yours out:-)