today I helped my dad move some of his stuff to storage with the truck. was a good day. not to bad. I just finished up my stitch marker contest today. I hope everyone enjoys there stitch markers. I dyed some yarn today. The type of yarn I dyed is called Licorice Twist 100% merino wool. With the Licorice Twist yarn the two different plies of yarn take the dye differently. The yarn looks really nice. Here is a pic:














I have 560 yards. Cant wait till it is dry so I can knit knit knit w00t!!!
here are some pictures of the bean:





















































well I am all tuckered out for the evening so I am out. Will write more tomorrow or the next day

2 comments

  1. Holly (Hookandneedlegirl) // August 3, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

    Those are the cutest pictures! Your little one is adorable.

  2. Samsara // August 11, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

    Thanks for coming to my Blogoversary party and for bringing such a useful gift! Your name is in the sorting hat ready for selection day!