yarns I have spun recently

Posted by vickie | 1:43 AM | 0 comments »


this is from Corgi Hill Farm This samples is called Sea Orchid and is gorgeous. Finished spinning this one up last night









This samples is from Zebisis Designs this was an extra that she sent with my drop spindle which was a birthday present from my mom. I love my drop spindle. I have already spun up lots of singles and plied lots of yarn as well. This still has to have the twist set. I will do that tomorrow. Cant wait to knit with it. So lush. Yummyness I spun these up last night also



SPOILER ALERT for July's Phat Fiber Box:
here are some of my hand dyed cottons for next months box
I am going to be doing some more dyeing of cotton soon so I can post in my etsy store in this purple colorway hopefully similar.










this is a full skein of 100 percent cotton that will be for sale in my store tomorrow after I get her outside into the sun for some decent pictures:

the colorway is cherry blossom










well its late im going to go to sleep ttyl :-) SMILE!!! It's Phat Fiber Week!

0 comments