i just finished this cowl last night the pattern is called Meine Kalte Liebe meaning My Cold Love in german. this pattern has been submitted for publication in a book for Twilight knits. i love it. the original cowl is in a shade of red but I just had to use my hand dyed for something nice.

and dah dah dah duh:

here is my latest handspun

the first one is from Corgi Hill Farms in the Hyacinth colorway. I love it. I spun into singles and than plied with drop spindle. So yummyrific Phat Fiber is also having a contest where they are giving away one batt of this fiber below and second place prize is a bagful of mini skeins. both would be wonderful but im going to keep my fingers crossed for the hyacinth. go here to enter and if you come from my blog let them know please.:-) this is a wonderful prize. i am keeping my fingers crossed on this one and am going into promotional mode lol.














this sample is from vines and is called fool in the rain absolutely gorgeous and very easy to spin with i love it im going to get me some more of this as well later this month. gorgeous















the drop spindle im using is my birthday present. my mom got it for me from Zebisis Designs I love it. It spins like a dream. It is really lightweight which I really like because I have carpal tunnel and if I was using a heavier spindle my hands and wrists would hurt so bad. so there you go another reason to by Zebisis lightweight spindles. they rock and they are so nice to use an beautiful as well. well im out of here for now. Ill ttyl

4 comments

  1. Darcys Knotty Knitter // June 5, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

    Love the Meine Kalte Liebe and the handspun is gorgeous:)Hugs Darcy

  2. vickie // June 5, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

    thank you darcy I had so much fun doing all that it was awesome. lol :-)

  3. AP Mommy // June 5, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

    How fun! I recently start to crochet and am really enjoying it.

  4. Unknown // June 9, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

    wow..that's cute!! luv it:) coming through from Harriet's Comment Challenge! Happy Tuesday)