what a good week already

Posted by vickie | 12:14 AM | 3 comments »

So good things this week are

1. My Phat fiber box should be coming. I got a just stitches because I like to knit more than spin. I do like spinning though. I hope I get lots of yarn to play with.
2. I won the contest at Go Graham Go from the Polka Tot Boutique . I asked for the number 2 shirt if possible with the train design on it. Hopefully that is doable. I did not ask. I hope I don't get a number 3 shirt if I do I will just save it. So that is cool got some cute free schwag for my little man.
3. Jolly Mom was giving away via Little fit the cutest hats for your little ones. I won this contest as well. Here is the hat i chose for Vinnie. It is so cute. I just wanted to say again a big thank you to Go Graham Go, Polka Tot Boutique, Jolly Mom and Little Fit for the wonderful prizes.:-) It has made my week.{{{{HUGS}}}}

Now mommy just needs to win that drop spindle I entered myself and and it will be a fantastic week. That or get the gnome in my phat fiber box. That would be so awesome. I almost have all my samples together for may's phat fiber box. they are super cute this month and with a different twist. I have to wait to show you though but I will take pictures. I am doing to flowers part of the theme for the box.

I now have a new blog. It is Vickie's Contest Blog It is where I post all about awesome contests like the ones mentioned above.

I am going to be having a contest coming up very soon. I am in need of a new name for my etsy store. I think vickie's knitted things name needs a more bubbly name. I sell stitch markers; not so much knitted things.






I have a couple other designs added as well. Go take a look if you like


here is my travel bug I am going to be releasing into the world soon:

here name is trixie and she is a fun key. some new toy i know nothing about. they had her at the dollar store and i thought she was cute. so now she is my travel bug. to learn more about travel bugs if your interested go to Geocaching.com I hope she travels far.
well I am out of here for this morning. It has taken me two hours to do this blog post. I have discipline issues sometimes lol :-)

3 comments

  1. Darcys Knotty Knitter // April 23, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

    Your keychain knitted sock is on it's way:)Hugs Darcy

  2. Felicia // April 23, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

    You are absolutely welcome!! I'm glad you won!

  3. CanCan (MomMostTraveled) // April 27, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

    You have been having a lucky streak! You go girl!