spring easter and other things

Posted by vickie | 6:18 PM | 2 comments »

this year was a good Easter. Vincent made out like a bandit this year like he did for Christmas. Poor kid is going to be so spoiled all his life. Today I am so tired. It was just a really busy weekend and it tired me out. well here is some pictures from april:

me dyeing Easter eggs while Vincent watches.












Vincent hunting Easter eggs.











Vincent grabbing an Easter egg.










the grandma's and the mommy.












Vincent pointing











signs of spring: flowers in my backyard













Does anyone know what these flowers are?










bee on a flower it would have been a lot better but a pigeon took off from the trellis above my head and scared me. I was a little shaky. I am also scared of insects so I was a little nervous when taking this picture.






I know this was supposed to be my contest post being my 100th post contest but it just didnt happen. I really wanted to do it this post but I couldn't put off posting anymore. So next weekend I will hopefully post my contest.

2 comments

  1. Darcys Knotty Knitter // April 16, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

    Congratulations on winning the wee sock I will put it in the mail:)Hugs Darcy

  2. rita // May 1, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

    Looks like fun was had by all! I think that pink flower is a geranium, maybe a scented geranium? Can't remember.