it was a long day indeed

Posted by vickie | 10:25 PM | 1 comments »

woke up at 730 to get ready and go to the doctor's office. 1030 baby v got a 4 in one shot. he cried a lot poor guy i hate when he has to get a shot. so after that i came home and had lunch. after that had another appointment and than had to go turn in some paperwork at another county office. spent my whole day waiting on people to see me. grr.


here are some pictures from my phat fiber box for april 2009 i love it all. thank you for all the hard work that you put into these boxes every month. the dread lock yarn i love it not sure what to do with it yet but i love it.














here is a picture of my kip bag from ruddawg










this is so cute i love it. This is my second bag I have of hers. I received on in a swap. I bought one for someone in a swap and now I bout myself one. I am going to be getting another next week for the contest I have coming up. you can find ruddawg here she does a wonderful job and contributes to the Phat Fiber box quite a bit. I love everything she does with her little, medium, and big sized bags.

I also received my 7 yaks needle gauge. . I love it
I just need to get a diz from 7 yaks now
here is their etsy store link alot of great products there!
I also received the cutest baby booty pattern as a thank you. so cute i cant wait to make them.













here is a pic of the hat i made for my friend. It is part of a care package that will be headed to Wrangell Alaska











this is the inside it is double lined.
I got the pattern off of Ravelry . You can find the pattern on The Purl Bee. It is a free pattern. I like it because it is vintage. I have had a thing for vintage lately.

I also knit up a hat for L and B the two youngest.
They are The London Beanie.
Here are the pics:




these beanies are very stylish. I hope they like them . I still need to block them. Than they will be headed off to Alaska.



I have already recycled my Phat Fiber box. It is going to be headed to Alaska as a care package for my best friend with the hats above and several other items. There are no dollar stores in Alaska and everything is more expensive. I got her some toothpaste and toothbrushes for her and the kids and some other items and of course the hand knits. i still have to knit the boys up some beanies as well.












this is the market bag pattern from my phat fiber box. I love it. So cute. I am going to make alot of these. I decided to use size 10 needles instead of size 5 though. The 5's just were not working out.















here is the cutest littlest sock that I won in a contest from Darcy's Knotty Knitter I love ya Darcy you are so sweet. I had the most entries so I won the sock. It went on my key chain right away. My son saw it and was like uhhhh uhhhh. I was like nope mommies sock get your own lol.


well i think im all posted out. going to knit a bit than crash. sigh eyelids drooping

1 comments

  1. Darcys Knotty Knitter // April 30, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

    I love the hats you always do a wonderful job nice knitting.Hugs Darcy