washcloths just finished

Posted by vickie | 7:15 PM | 0 comments »













































three of my dishcloths these are always so hard to photograph


saw these purses at and arts n crafts show made out of capri sun packages
and fun fur kind of cute















and last but not least the king... lunchbox windchime that is the windchime
part is knives and spoons. kind of funny but cute.






























saw the too above items at an arts n craft show and if im redundant i apologize.

so i have alot on my needles right now. I am almost done with the shop sample shrug im knitting up. 1 and one quarter skeins to go. i had to take a break from it. I was getting tired of the monotony(hope i spelled that right) so to break my monotony I knocked out three washcloths i was behind on for my knit aliong. still have one more to go and i will be all caught up. started vincents winter sweater this week. i need to go down to my yarn store so I can get some help with a couple parts of the pattern just to make sure I am clear how it is supposed to be knit :-)

I am also glad because tomorrow it is going to be alot cooler in bakersfield. I was not ready for 100+ degree weather yet. I have been staying home alot with little v because I didnt want to expose him to the heat. just way to hot to take him newhere.

so on saturday i will be 30 years old. I am not sure how to feel about that. just seems surreal and weird to me. doesnt seem like it should be this year. oh well. well ttyl

vickie

0 comments