contest

Posted by vickie | 10:57 AM | 2 comments »

so today is the kickoff for my contest. I am doing this to raise money for the spca.

heres how it works: for every dollar or money order for a dollar or more if you prefer that you send me;(money orders can be made out to the Bakersfield spca) I will enter you in a drawing to win a knitted soap bag with a bar of zum soap(most awesome and delicious soap), size 10 square knitting needles, four knitted washcloths, a skein of louet euroflax linen yarn(purple in colour) and a set of hide and sheep's increase/decrease stitch markers. the contest will run through july 4th so all entries should be received by than. I will leave a three day window after that in case any stragglers come in and will draw the winner on july 7, 2008 if interested contact me at vbarton24 at gmail.com and i will give my address for you to send your entry to. any questions email me also please.













2 comments

  1. alcatmom // May 24, 2008 at 6:41 AM  

    Good luck with your fundraising! I have 8 rescued cats and I support 2 local rescues with my spare cash. If you had a Paypal option I would send a bit your way.

  2. vickie // May 24, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

    i have paypal ill see about setting that up not sure how to do it but will find out