today was a productive day

Posted by vickie | 11:18 PM | 3 comments »

got up and took care of both beans breakfast and bottle. I than started breaking up my bfl too dye

here is a picture of all I dyed today









green blue yellow red and purple.

I am going to spin it into a long repeat of colors yarn maybe I might also card it into a batt not sure yet.

the weather was very windy today here as well so my fiber dried very quickly

well tomorrow my starter for my bread will be ready to break up to make more starter and too bake my two loaves woohoo!!!! I will have starter to share this weekend as well.

well off to bed. I want to read a little before I go to sleep.

3 comments

  1. Sosae // March 8, 2011 at 8:59 AM  

    I love your dye-work! Beautiful! :D

  2. vickie // March 8, 2011 at 3:30 PM  

    thank you Sosae:-) I am trying to figure out if I want to blend the fibers or spin em individually or hand card them.

  3. Knit 1 LA // April 19, 2011 at 11:00 AM  

    Beautiful colors Vicki! Look forward to seeing how you spin it.