July 5, 2010


I have been doing a lot of spinning lately for Tour De Fleece. I had a fun weekend at ABC's of Creative Pursuits. I got to go play with Karen's acid dyes. It was a lot of fun. I definitely have to get my own acid dyes someday. It is a lot of fun to dye with them.

Fourth of July was a lot of fun. Good food and a good time with family. Little man had a good time and like to run around when the strobe fireworks were going off. It was funny.


well here is some pictures from what has been going on

these are pictures of illegal fireworks people in our neighborhood were setting off. pretty though


























































this is my tour de fleece day 1 and 2 accomplishments. 200 yards of lace of lace to fingering weight yarn. my hands are so sore from spinning. LOL

I will post more pictures later of some more hand dyed yarn and roving I did this weekend. They are drying right now. I also have some new little man pictures to post up as well. ttfn

here is my acid dyed cascade 220















I was still rinsing here.

Here she is all wound up















I used hot pink, purple, and teal jacquard acid dyes. So much fun. can't wait to do it again:-)

1 comments

  1. Darcys Knotty Knitter // July 5, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

    Love the pictures:)Hugs Darcy