This week has been so nice. Thanksgiving was a little hairy. Little man usually has the run of his grandparents house as far as having no other kids around. My husbands cousin was there with her little ones. At one time or another one of them was screaming because they kept on taking toys from each other. Vincent is almost 2. Her girl I think is almost 5. Made for a long headache filled evening. I was so happy for bedtime.

So now it is Sunday and im up late as usual. The only time I can get anything crafty done sometimes. I made these polymer clay buttons last night:
Some of these are going to be sent in as samples to phat fiber this month. I need to make some more tomorrow.:-)Let me know what you think.





So this week I won some really awesome prizes. The first one that I absolutely adore and cannot wait to receive is this:
photo courtesy of Bella Merce
This wonderful artisan makes jewelry inspired by The Twilight Saga. Isn't it shiny:-)
Womb at the Innsane had a contest for whoever did the best promoting of Bella Merce web page won this wonderful prize. I posted on forums, facebook, and did lots of blogging and tweeting about it.





The second item I won was from The Cats Paw. A yard of Christmas Material. I love it. I think im going to make a stocking out of it maybe . Barbara has lots of wonderful material. If you sew you should definitely go check out her online storefront. Here's a picture of the beautiful material:











This item is so cute and functional as well. Vincent is still a little young for it but it will come in handy when he is ready It is called a Shandle. It clips onto the toilet seat and from the looks of it boys can use it to left up the seat so they do not have to touch the seat. It also has a hand washing reminder on the side when the toilet seat is up. Too cute!!! I won this from Work out mommy reviews. Thank you so much:-)

I was working on knitting my husband a Bokaclava mask. Just type in demon at ravelry.com and you will find it. I got so mad at the wrap and turn rows just threw it down. I hate wrap and turn. I am thinking it is going to get frogged. I will give it one more go tomorrow when the bean is at the grandparents. If it is a no go its out of here.

Here are all my samples spun up from Novembers phat fiber box:
I will post a picture of it on the niddy noddy tomorrow. So you can see all the colors.:-)









This is my hat which is going to be going into my etsy store soon for 9.00 plus shipping:
The yarn is Cascade220 for both colours. I hand dyed the cherry color.

well that is all for now and im out.

0 comments