my family is crafty

Posted by vickie | 1:25 PM | 2 comments »

i recently took a trip to apple valley California. its in the high desert. i did not realize how crafty my family is. my aunt onetta quilts and sews. My aunt patty and aunt Marilyn crochet. my mom makes awesome beaded things and does plastic canvas. my grandma does used to do hand embroidery and plastic canvas. I knit and crochet a little and i used to do bead work. so all in all my family is crafty.`My trip to Apple Valley was really good. I got to visit my grandma, see the quilting shop my aunt works in and go visit a local yarn shop. Oh and super target is awesome. I can't wait till they build one in Bakersfield. so here are pictures from my trip. enjoy



`+
+

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // September 3, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

    Sounds like you had a nice trip! Lovely pictures, too.

  2. Unknown // September 3, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

    yes itwas great