baby stuff

Posted by vickie | 12:47 AM | 1 comments »


today has been a slightly stressful day vincent has had the worse gas. i feel bad for him because it makes his stomach hurt. we are going to take him to the pediatrician tomorrow because I think he has thrush. he has white spots on his gums, tongue and the sides of his mouth. it has been hurting him to eat also. I was trying to feed him tonight and he would just scream and cry. i felt so bad. I was crying because he was hurting and theres nothing I can do till tomorrow. no point in going to the emergency room either. just to sit there all night and have nothing happen. just better to wait till the doctor tomorrow. so I am just tired and stressed out tonight. hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 comments

  1. hannah // January 6, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

    Oh, mama, hang in there :( Hope baby is all better and happier... {{{hugs}}}