A new month again. I am hoping all goes well this month. I have seen and heard so many crazy things happening to people's relationships and family life that it makes me happy there is a no drama agreement in our marriage.

I just finished up Tour De Fleece for this year. I did a lot more art yarns this year than last year. I actually spun a lot more yarn last year.

here are some of my spins from this years Tour De fleece


P7240014

P7210153

P7190118

P7160109

P7130027

P7110007
that is just some of my pics from tdf. There are a lot more on my flickr

this past week was kind of crazy in my neighborhood. right around the corner from my house an 8 year old girl went missing. she was found alive but her dad was the guilty party. we actually had a swat team stand off in our neighborhood as well. it was so crazy last week. We had a lot of lookie lous in our neighborhood which meant a lot of traffic. I was so glad when the whole event was over

here is Vincent standing at the sheriffs line

Vince1

well im off to spin some more. I am going to be doing some yarn bombings this month. whats that you say. well you stay tuned to find out more or google yarn bombing.

0 comments