today was just another day. Hung out at home with the kids because I am not comfortable driving my overheating car anywhere with the kids in it. I think it needs a new thermostat. I just finished watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire while plying my yarn.

here is my wizards weazely wheezes batt plied with a orange and black halloween batt.
it is 126 yards of yummy squooshy yarn.

wwwb

here are the next two yarns I am going to be spinning and plying together

waterlillies for aquaman from knittink (on the left) and polwarth rainbow from knit by design

Wlfa and pr ones


vincent still has his all these little bumps all over his body from his rash or bug bites which ever it is. hopefully they start going away soon. I think he had an allergic reaction to the peanut butter because I switched brands. well thats all for now. got to post before midnight.

0 comments