So much stuff has been going on. All good things. Spent the last few weeks packing and moving into our new house. Everyone loves it so much. Everyone has their own rooms and space. I have a whole room as a craft room and that is awesome! I am currently going out to the Kaiser Permanente Farmer's Market every Sunday for the past two Sundays. It has been enjoyable and I love meeting new people. I even sold a couple items. I currently have an indiegogo campaing going on to fund going into polymer clay jewelry making. I would love if you would check it out and share it around for me if you would please. here is the link here are some of my recent polymer clay creations. I went out to the Historic Union Cemetery this past weekend and was taking some photographs. Such a lovely peaceful place. well I am going to go for now. I an currently knitting on a hat to sell at the farmers market this weekend.

0 comments