WIP Wednesday

Posted by vickie | 8:52 AM | 0 comments »

April 10, 2013 This has been a good week. Lots of stuff going on in the Barton Household. Vincent is taking his school pictures today. He will be graduating from head start this year and starting pre-k in the fall. Vincent is excited to start big boy school because he will get his Bumble Bee backpack. I always have a lot of WIPS going on at one time. This week I am plying some beautiful yarn from atomic blue. She is on etsy by the same name. IMAG9227 I am also making this lovely shaggy bracelet from Unkamen Supplies(etsy) This lovely little bracelet has purple miyuki drops down the length of the bracelet. It is a delicate and lovely bracelet which has been so much fun to make. IMAG9237 IMAG9232 Last but certainly not least and this would be mother natures creation more than mine but I have been nurturing it and feeding it some good organic plant food. My little basil plant. I love the little leaves. They are so delicate looking. IMAG9225 I hope everyone has a wonderful WIP wednesday and make lots of neat stuff.

0 comments