Today was an excellent day! Had a good time at the meet up at California Pizza Chicken. I did not eat but it all smelled so good. Sabrina; owner of Anzula Fibers came down from Fresno so we could look at all her pretty fibers and buy some. I walked away with 3.5 ounces of llama fiber so soft and pretty:

















This is the yarn I got today also:












Knit sock samples of Anzula's Yarn:














Sabrina talking about her roving while Suzanne admires some BFL:























Thank you Sabrina from coming from Fresno. I had a wonderful time as did everyone else:-)
Darcy knitting on fingerless gloves the name of the pattern is toast I believe















this is for darcy she wanted to see my stitch markers:

here are chocolate ship cookies and sheep balls lol they are not fired or wired wrapped yet but here they are. If I feel motivated I might do some tonight.

4 comments

  1. Suzanne // November 14, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

    It was very fun, we must do it again real soon.

  2. Sabrina Famellos-Schmidt // November 14, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

    I had so much fun! It was a pleasure spending the day with you all.

  3. Darcys Knotty Knitter // November 14, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

    I loved it so much fun and your cookies and um sheep balls are great;)Hugs Darcy

  4. vickie // November 15, 2009 at 1:45 AM  

    yeah there sheeps without the heads and feet i still need to make them and add them