well as far as getting things in the mail its a good day. Vincent and I are still sick and feeling crappy. I received my phat fiber box today and I received my SAL batts from Boho Knitter Chic happy day made me feel better since I dont feel that well.

okay here is my phat fiber box pictures:

alaskan sass princess and the pea hand dyed merino top


















Extreme Spinning's The Princess Bride organic merino

















Desert Garden's Bippity Boppity Boo made of merino, icicle, and angelina

It's a colorful life The Nightingale made of merino. blue faced leicester tussah silk and firestar

















WC Mercantile 100% Wensleydale Wool


















Serendipity's Myth and Magic Club Batt Color is Midnight Elf and I love this so much 50%mill ends wool with a touch of mohair and 50% carbonized bamboo

















Plum Crazy Ranch and Fiber Art Snow White Alpaca Silk Merino Angelina

















Into the Whirled colorway Minotaur Merino Wool Top


















Natchwoolie
Brownie Organic Merino


















Twice Sheared Sheep 100 percent mercerized cotton


















Mama Judes Plant Dyed Stuff
85% wool 15% merino


















Melissa's Kre8tions


















Serendipitous Ewe Gray Matter 100 superwash merino wool


















A Sailor's Girl 100 % merino wool worsted weight


















Knit it Up Yarns
Sleeping Beauty Curvy 98% merino 2% nylon chunky weight


















Sheepshape Spinning Princess's Gown Sock Yarn 20 yards 75% wool and 25% wool


















Knit Witch Yarn Celestial Cloud Capricorn 100% Superwash Merino Fingering Weight


















Lampyridae
cute stitch marker

















The Twice Sheared Sheep


















Munchkin Punchkin

matchbook notebook with needle sizes and wpi on the back

Wine Makers Sister




















so thats that I love everything it is all wonderful. I will post my SAL from Boho Knitter chic later tonight as well as post about the rest of my crazy day.

1 comments

  1. Jacy // September 23, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

    Yay! Glad you like the matchbook notepad!