new button

Posted by vickie | 2:44 AM | 4 comments »

so tired right now. I do way to much for other people and not so much for myself.

things I would like to do for myself this weekend :
dye my cotton yard for phat fiber(no kid ill be outside)
maybe take a nap.
make some stitch markers and phot0graph them for etsy store.
go to abcs of creative pursuits and take pics of the new arrivals.

well here is my new button for your blogs etc if you use it let me know and ill reciprocate the gesture









today is supposed to be rain and lightening storms in june. to weird we shall see keeping my fingers crossed. I want a good lightening storm. Have to get me some pictures. I am getting excited for the june phat fiber box. should be alot of goodness.
I tried to spin up some of my milk fiber last night that fiber is so slippery. I could hardly believe it. I will get it spun though. I finished spinning two fiber samples from the may box yesterday. they turned out nice. I will post pictures later.well got to go will have another update late afternoon.

4 comments

  1. Maria@Conversations with Moms // June 5, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

    Your button is adorable. It stands out which is great.

    I understand being tired. You should take time for yourself. Hope you complete all your tasks this weekend.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

  2. vickie // June 5, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

    thank you i designed it on a whim last night at about 3 am yeah I try to take time for myself but somehow I always just get sucked into someone elses stuff lol

  3. Stacie // June 6, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

    Love the new button. I have to work on making my own button! Stopping by from Harriets Comment challenge!

  4. Over The Top Aprons // June 8, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

    Very nice button; I am stopping by for the June Challenge.